Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mailbox Goodies

The past few days have been somewhat of a blur. Lydia has decided that she only wants to nap one time a day, my car started overheating, grrrr.

In the mail since Thursday (in no particular order since I can't remember)

  • I received a HUGE blessing from a friend who send me gift certificates to a grocery store! We only spent a fraction, but it has been MONTHS since there has been so much food in our freezer! I was truly touched Liz by your generosity!
  • 37 Box Tops For Education that I won from Listia
  • 5 Reusable Grocery Bags from Jolly Time. The "cost" was 3 UPC's each. I mailed 15 UPC's in 1 envelope and it only cost 44 cents to mail. The BEST part was those UPC's were given to me, so I didn't even have to pay for the popcorn. (didn't get to eat the popcorn either, but that's okay)

Have to figure out what we're going to do about the car. Doesn't that ALWAYS happen? Once the car gets paid off it starts giving you trouble. The guy at Pep Boys told me one of my fans was out. So we've been using Fred's car since yesterday. Lydia loves it becasue she can feel the AC in the back seat in his car! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment