Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mailbox Treats

Today I got:

  • an issue of Parenting early years
  • Dunkin Donuts gift card with $1.57 balance that I won on Listia (Hey free cuppa joe)

Do you know about Listia? I just stared a few weeks ago, and I am hooked. You Auction your stuff off for free, and you bid on stuff for free. You get points for signing up, and points for logging in, sharing auctions on Twitter, Facebook, bidding, inviting friends (hint hint)

So far I have only bid on things that offer free shipping, but otherwise the buyer pays shipping (preferably through paypal)

I've gotten several My Coke rewards codes (which were subsequently emailed to me) and My DD card, and I'm waiting on some boxtops for education. People put all kinds of things up though. DVD's, Clothes, Accesories.... Check it out.

I have auctioned off Dr. Pepper codes and Huggies Enjoy the Ride Code, and currently have some Jolly Time UPC's up. Check it out! (click on one of my links above please)

Oh, and I also used my coupon for a free Coke Product that I got by "liking" Murphy USA on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment