Saturday, May 8, 2010

1st Week of May

Got my box chock full of samples from the USPS on Thursday, it included among other things:
  • Taster's choice instant coffee stick packs (meh)
  • Splenda packets (use them)
  • Aveeno positively ageless Firming body lotion (I'll let you know if it is a miracle worker)
  • Secret Clinical Strength waterproof deodorant
  • McCormic Grill Mates Montreal Steak Marinade
  • BenGay Moist Heat Therapy pack
  • Aveeno Nourish+ Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Shower to Shower Sport powder, ans Shimmer Effects Powder
  • Coupons
  • and... a Dove Chocolate Peanut Butter.... thing.... It was supposed to be a BAR. But it was completely liquid. I was going to toss it. Fred said to put it in the freezer. I did, and he ate it when it was hard enough. haha

Friday:

  • had a girls day with my pal Jeani. We printed out coupons from Lane Bryant and went and got our free Camisoles (retail value $19.50)
  • Hung out and talked and spent some time in the pool
  • Picked up my FREE 8x10 Collage photo for Mommy from Walgreens
  • The Mugs we ordered from snapfish arrived (used a free shipping code, and since I signed Fred up we got 50 free 4x6 prints and a FREE 8x10) Fred's Mom doesn't have a computer so we have to mail out pics of Lydia for her.

Today:

  • Free John Frieda Shampoo and Conditoner Samples in the mail
  • My BzzAgent Cover Girl Campaign packet arrived! Free Lip Shine and Eye Shadow Blast, Honestly, not too impressed with it. :( As pale as I am the colors barely even show up on me!
  • We had a coupon for $10 off $10 at J.C. Penney so Fred got himself a new green dress shirt and tie (came to $10.xx)


Tomorrow is Mother's day and we get to go to Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment