Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mailbox Treats

Today in the mail I got my Kraft Box with:

  • 4 packages of sundried tomato basil wheat thins
  • 3 packets of Vanilla Caramel International Coffee cafe mix
  • 1 coupon for a FREE Oscar Meyer lunch meat
  • 1 coupon for FREE Kraft Cheesy Explosion Macaroni and Cheese
  • A rebate form for $10 when you buy $30 worth of Kraft Products

My refund Check from McNeil for my Childrens Zyrtec came too!

AND my Pampers Pull Ups Sample (still a bit early)

Has anyone else NOT received their FREE pretzel m&m's yet?

I had $25 worth of Amazon Cards in my Swagbucks account So I ordered a 10 pc pyrex storage (and cooking) set, and a 24 pc rubbermaid storage set. I've gotten several things for the house and for Lydia COMPLETELY FREE just by using swagbucks instead of google as my search engine. If you're not using it, please sign up using the above link. It REALLY does work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment