Saturday, June 5, 2010

this and that

I placed an order on Thursday from Amazon paid in full with Gift Certificates won from Swag Bucks.  (Just necesseties, a new shower curtain liner, Munchkin 10 Oz Mighty Grip Spill-Proof Cup - 2 Pack for Lydia, Some foot files, ome envelopes...)

My parents came on Wednesday for a visit they left this AM.  Nice visit, but every time they leave it is sad.   :(

My friend Jennifer (who I "met" via a different blog) is an avid shopper at Alice.com  She was given $10 gift cards to share with new customers.  I was lucky enough to get one.  They offer free shipping of household products for every room, including the kitchen and pantry!  I was able to get a few things I needed.  I believe the only caveat is you need to order at least 6 items.  I did so, and got some stuff I needed.

Today in the mail I got 41 Box Tops for Education that I won from Listia, and a Free Revlon lipstick from Walgreens. 

Hoping to get 2 chairs someone offered on freecycle as another one of ours bit the dust today.  (Grrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment