Thursday, June 24, 2010

Peaks and Valleys

Today in the mail I got:
  • Weight Watchers Magazine - Free 6 month subscription courtesy of Jolly Time Popcorn
  • Free *erhm* unmentionables - From American Apparel (not to mention I will not wear it)
  • 6 coupons for $2 off Pampers wipes (still on rollback at Walmart for $1.97.  I am stocking up, and being paid to get them!  I love it!
Then later while Lydia was napping, I was taking a breating treatment and my mom tried to Skype me, I answered and told her I'd call her back in a bit.

Battery on the computer was waning, I checked to see if everything was plugged in... Miss Lydia has a habit of unplugging the power cord from the computer, the power strip, or the wall.  All were plugged in when I noticed the "battery pack looking thingy" on the AC Adaptor was not lit.  Sigh. 

Fred came home we went to the pool for about an hour and a half, then came home and ate dinner.  Hamburger and rice.  I put Lydia to bed and called Dell.  I am still under Warranty so they are sending me a box to send back the computer.  (I also have some broken pixels on the screen, so they will fix that too)

We are planning a trip North (NY/NJ) in August to visit Freinds and Family.  Fred got 2 weeks off, if anyone wants us to stop by, just give a shout!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment