Monday, June 28, 2010

UPS, FED EX and MAIL MAN Oh MY!

UPS was the first to show up today with my 3 boxes of Gevalia coffee and stainless steel scoop I paid $3 for the whole bunch.

FED EX was next at bat with a new power cord for my lap top from Dell (Thankfully it was NOT the motherboard) as well as a box to send my computer back to have the screen fixed.

USPS filled up the mailbox with
  • Woman's Day Magazine (Free via Mercury Magazines)
  • OK Magazine (I think from the same people)
  • Coupon for FREE Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner
  • 3 envies of Box Tops for Education from Listia
We have a play date with Katie and Isabelle (Izzy) at the pool at 6.  Lyd is napping for a few minutes.  Amazon Cards should be arriving from Swagbucks in 2 days.  Not sure what I plan to buy this month, so many options!  What about you?  What?  You don't know what I'm talking about?  Using Swagbucks as your search engine to win Free Amazon Gift Cards?  Check it out!  I've gotten hundreds of dollars of stuff for FREE just for using Swagbucks instead of Google!  Sign up RIGHT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment