Monday, May 9, 2011

when we left our hotel in Virginia, Friday AM it was 39 degrees, now back home it is 91.  WHEW!  Three Loads of laundry washed and in the dryers as I type. 

Day 4 of Frappucino Happy Hour at Starbucks (or as I've been calling it "frappy hour")   I really didn't want one today, but felt like it would be a crime to not get it at half price.  So I ordered a tall.  I got and was charged for a venti.  Half price, but still.  It is in the freezer.

Every muscle in my body hurts, like when I had mono.  I have some oxyclean paste in the tub.  The tub looks disgusting!  Hoping it works.

Got 6 20 oz Diet cokes, a bottle of body wash, deodorant, shampoo, and barettes for $6.xx at CVS yesterday.  I had a coupon for $4 off $20, then I had a $10 ECB I had earned as a CVS Advisor, and I used 6 FREE coke coupons I had from mycokerewards,com.  CVS is the ONLY place I can find the deodorant I've been using for years.

Superpoints is still invite only, and you can earn Paypal, Amazon, Starbucks, Dominos Pizza and a plethora of other prizes.  It only takes me a few minutes a day.  Snag this invite token if you're interested!

Listening to Seminole String Band while I take a breathing treatment.  We go to church with these fine people, and I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment