Sunday, May 29, 2011

paranoia cha cha cha (aka Lousy Lice)

wondering if there is a chance that I did NOT get the critters.  I soaked my head in Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash - 1.5 Liters for 4 hours.  It was covered with a shower cap, and a Walmart bag and saran wrap.  (wanted to get the little straggly hairs)

Then I went in the shower and combed out any tangles.  Nothing in comb.  Combed with the fine tooth metal comb.  Nothing in comb.  COVERED hair in conditioner.  Combed out tangles.  Nothing in comb.  Combed with the fine tooth metal comb.  Nothing in comb.  Rinsed with one cup white vinegar (made me gag).  Combed out any tangles.  Nothing in comb.  Combed with the fine tooth metal comb.  Nothing in comb.

Now, I'll be happy if I don't have them.  But I am so paranoid!  What if I just don't see them?

I've been combing through Lydia's head 5-6 times a day with the metal comb.  The last time I am certain I found one in her head was Wednesday.  I also found one Nit on Wednesday.  Since then.  I've combed out "things" but maybe it is just dead skin?  I am so paranoid!  Poor baby with her (non diagnosed) OCD Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment