Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Went to Publix this AM with my FREE Chef Boyardee coupon.  They were on sale BOGO so I got 2 for Free.  I also got my Free Coffeemate from the Facebook promotion and my free 1.25 liter coke from mycokerewards.  

A few weeks ago there was an Aunt Jemima promotion on Facebook too.  I did not get the Free coupon, but $1 off 2 boxes.  Well they happened to be BOGO also, so I got 2 boxes of waffles for $1.49.  I also got a box of Pork Roll.  I was glad when I moved to the deep South to find out that Publix carried Taylor Pork Roll.  It is an occasional treat - I got it today. :)  I also bought Thomas's multigrain bagels (no good bagels down here) but they'll do toasted. :)

When the mail came I had a small box from the Facebook Cheez-it promotion with 3 individual pouches.  We tried the colby.  mmmm

I got the package from Pop Chips that I won from Happymomblogger.  It was a cute little box containing six - .8 oz bags of popchips.  One in each flavor:
  • Potato Cheese
  • Original
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Barbecue
  • Salt and Vinegar
  • Sour Cream and Onion
There were also 2 coupons for a FREE bag, 2 coupons for Buy One bag Get One Free, 2 coupons for $1 off a bag and a chip clip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment