Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday and Freebies

We've been fighting this sickness for over a week now, and I am ready for it to be GONE!

Thankfully I am not wheezing today, albeit a bit congested.  I can deal with that!

I have not been grocery shopping (a full trip) in over a month.  We buy Milk every week and pick up a thing or two here and there - I was going to go last week, but was so sick.  Wednesday Fred grabbed a Pizza on the way home ($5) and last night we had Quiznos (I had a $10 Groupon that I'd paid $5 in Groupon bucks for)

I am excited about something coming from Dealpulp too. Using $3 of my Dealpulp credit I got a $7 credit toward Knork.net.  My kitchen accents are red, so I think these reusable red plastic knorks will be fun.  We all know what sporks are, but Knork?  It is a non serrated knife-fork combo!  I'll review them when they arrive and we get a chance to use them!








Lydia got a box chock full of goodies from Grandma (Frugal Frann) She's frugal with herself, but loves to spoil her grand kids!  2 Dresses from Old Navy and a pair of sneakers, 2 skirts and a top, 2 pairs of pajamas, 4 mini books and 2 sets of flashcards.  Oh, and the cutest polka dot tights!

We just ran to Starbucks and used my gift card to get a tea, and I got 2 cake pops.  I had the Rocky Road (too chocolately for my taste) and got Lyd the birthday cake one - she took 2 bites then was done (I then sampled it - WAY sweet.  I should have stuck with the salted caramel square!

I got a coupon in the mail yesterday for FREE Kandoo pop-up wipes (up to $4) and a FREE issue of Parent's magazine.

I was able to cash out with Beezag for my first $8 to paypal. Just for watching a few videos tailored to my liking.  They say it will process in 7 days.

I cashed out today for another $5 Amazon Gift Card from Irazoo.

I received my $20 worth of Amazon Gift Cards this week from Zoombucks.

I've been doing Superpoints, but haven't cashed out yet - if you'd like an invite, let me know!

Mypoints I've been doing for over 10 years, and I still love it!  I have some points pending, but once they clear I am cashing out for a $25 Starbucks Gift Card.  (Again - if you want an invite, let me know)

Swagbucks is the one that "pays" the best.  I earn a $5 Amazon Gift Card each week, and pairing these with coupons and Amazon mom and Subscribe and save - We haven't paid for diapers since the summer!

All of the above links are my referral links, so if you're not a member of these sites but are thinking of joining, I'd appreciate it if you joined through my link!

I'll also be glad to try to answer any questions you might have.

Planning to go to the Elberta, AL German Sausage Festival tomorrow - hope the weather cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment