Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today's Goodies

In the mail I got my Target Beauty Bag

It is a Sonia Kashuk white, blue and purple zipper cosmetic case filled with:
  • 1.7 oz Pantene Color Preserve Shampoo
  • 1 oz Nivea Hydration Express Daily Lotion
  • .3 oz Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo 
  • .3 oz Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner
  • .15 oz (full size) Neutrogena Naturals lip balm
  • Revlon Colorburst lip balm swatch in hot pink
  • And OVER $25 in coupons!












    I also got from SC Johnson "Right at Home"
    • 10 Ziploc Zip 'n Steam bags
    • 100 Ziploc Snack bags









    I ALSO got an oil change!  woo hoo!

    And had another email from mypoints for the Starbucks card get 500 points when you buy an e-card worth $10 or more.  I used the balance on my registered Starbucks card to buy myself a card.  Win/Win!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment