Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Todays Goodies

I got 40 Swag Bucks today without trying.  I got my daily toolbar buck, Daily NOSO buck, Daily Polls buck and Trusted Surveys buck.  I got the code that was released worth 8 Swag Bucks and just by using Swag Bucks instead of Google I earned Swag Bucks 3 times while searching.  I got 2 10's and an 8.  If I wanted to, I could have earned 75 Swag Bucks by watching videos on SBTV, but I didn't have the time today.  A $5 Amazon Gift Card "costs" 450 Swag Bucks so at that rate I could get one every 12 days - but I generally earn them a bit quicker, even with only one referral.  Would you like to sign up to earn free stuff?  I'll answer any questions I can.  PLEASE, SIGN UP HERE!

Playing Wendy's Fry For All I won a $5 Wendy's Gift Card.

In the Mail I received the $5 Starbucks gift card that I bought for $1 through Family Finds go ahead and sign up there.  It is a lot like Groupon and Deal Pulp. 

I also received 3 Box Tops For Education that I won on Listia.

Last week someone on FB posted a link for B1G1 Orbit Gum coupons.  CVS has them B1G1.  It was a Bricks coupon, so you could print it twice.  I also had 2 coupons for 50 cents off a single Dove Chocolate and a $1 ECB.  I was also desperately in NEED of a Diet Sunkist.  haha.  So, I got 4 packs of Gum, 2 Dove Bars and a 20 oz Soda for $1.57.  Not too bad. 

What was your day like today?

No comments:

Post a Comment