Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today

I got a heads up that Publix had Special K B1G1 and I had B1G1 coupons.  In a PERFECT world, they would have given me 8 boxes for free with my 4 coupons.  However it didn't work that way.  Sigh.  But I DID get 8 boxes of Special K and 2 boxes of Swiss Miss Cocoa (which was $1.99 each and I had 2 $2 coupons) and a small pack of Ritz Bits from the Checkout for Lydia for a grand total of $8.66.

Then we went to CVS with my 5 Free SoBe coupons and I heard that the Scanner was shooting out coupons for $.50 off of a Dove Bar which was on Sale for $.89 and $.89 cents ECB back. 

I got 5 SoBe Lifewaters, 2 Milk Chocolate Dove Bars and a small bag of Gummy Lifesavers.  I had a $1 ECB from using my reusable bag with green bag tag.  After the coupons I paid $1.18, and got $.89 back.  I also used my reusable bag and green bag tag (every 4 scans, you get $1 back - only can use once a day).

Then when I came home I had an email from CVS Advisor for a survey that they are going to reward me with $10 ECB!  THEN when Fred got home with the mail I had another Gerber Formula Check for $5.25 and a Free issue of Woman's Day Magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment