Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today is NATIONAL POPCORN DAY!

I had a coworker who used to call me popcorn because I would make some in the microwave at breakfast time.  haha\

I had seen yesterday in the Save A Lot ad that Act II Microwave popcorn was on sale for $.79 cents a box.  That didn't set off anything particular.  This afternoon as I was preparing Lydia's lunch, I came across a coupon for $1.00 off 2 boxes of Act II.  So, I got 2 boxes at $.29 cents each.

On the way out we stopped to check the mail and I had 4 coupons for a Free SoBe.  CVS has the SoBe Life Water on sale for $1 each (also good towards the Pepsi deal - buy $20 worth of Pepsi products get $10 ECB)  And I had 4 more Orbit coupons, so I got 8 packs of gum, and 4 SoBe's for $.69 and I got $1 ECB since I used my Green Bag Tag.  Whee!

It still isn't too late to get in on the Living Social Deal $10 for a $20 Amazon GC, and if you have one of the Amazon Diaper coupons from American Baby Magazine, and Join Amazon Mom as well as Subscribe and Save you can get a BIG case of diapers (156 size 5) for the investment of $10.

We also fit 2 meals - 4 readings of "I Love You Stinky Face", 2 loads of laundry, some dishes, a shower, a nap  (For Lydia), Vaccuuming, Made the Bed, Got a $5 Starbucks Gift Card for my secret prayer pal and Skyped with Gramps!

Church tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! great deals! Where do you get the free sobe coupons?

    ReplyDelete