Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mypoints

mypoints is an oldie but goodie here on the net. I've been a member for probably close to 10 years.

How MyPoints Works
Earn Points

  • Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!
  • The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.

Shop or Book Travel

  • All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.
  • Find the best products, prices and deals.

Redeem Rewards

  • Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.
  • Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge.

If you are not a member send me your email address, and I'll send you a referral link. (you get points for people you refer too, so it's a win/win situation.

I do minimal shopping online so my points just from reading emails usually net me at least $50 worth of gift cards a year. Hey, it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment