Tuesday, August 10, 2010

  • Yesterday's mail had 6 coupons for a free 20 oz "sparkling" coke product I went to CVS and got them, because CVS is running a promo when you buy 9 cokes you get one free.
  • Friday I had an envelope from Cracker Barrel that they are discontinuing their "Front Porch Friends" program, but they added $10 to my account.
  • SoBe will be on sale again at CVS B1G1 starting Sunday so make sure you print out your B1G1 coupons from "Flip the Lid" to pay only tax.  (We got 132 last week)
  • Scan your CVS Extra Care Card when you go in to the store.  There should be a coupon for $1 off 2 caliber stationary products.  Caliber composition books are 3 for $2, and pens are 2 packs for $1 so you could either get pens for free, or composition books for cheap.
  • I got 2 loaves of French Bread at Walmart for 90 cents so may use them for dinner, depending on how the hubby is feeling.
  • Have you checked out Irazoo yet?  I am not fond of the search results, but I've already cashed out for 5 FREE Amazon cards with them. 
  • Tomorrow is Freddie's birthday.  I wish I had some extra cash to treat him to dinner (with my free $10 at Cracker Barrel)  Regardless.  God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment