Monday, March 29, 2010

Today PLUS New Search and Win Site

In the mail today I received:

  • my $10 Cracker Barrel Gift Card from mypoints
  • a coupon for a free AXE detailer. The commercial was somewhat risque, I earned Swagbucks for watching it, and it is a shower gel scrubby for men

Just after midnight I cashed out for a FREE $5 Amazon Gift Card from Crown GPT

And $1.09 to Paypal from Points4rewards

I also joined another "search and win" site iRazoo (Swagbucks is still my number one fave) however on iRazoo you can NOT oversearch so there is no fear of being deactivated. When you search you may get a pop up saying you won 75 points. MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER THE CAPTCHA!!!! I lost 75 points on Saturday. Whoops. My friend who referred me says she searches in the AM til she wins, and then logs back on in the evening and searches until she wins. The night she referred me I saw her on the recent winners list that she had won a $5 Amazon Card. She had no clue! LOL SO it's not just points, you can win prizes too.

Winn Dixie has 64 oz bottles of Juicy Juice, Buy One Get One Free. There is a $1 Printable Coupon, so we got 1 bottle of apple juice, and one bottle of grape juice for $2.48. Cool.

Do you subscribe to Deal Wise Mommy? I began following her on FB a couple weeks back and she has great freebies and giveaways. Her blog is a great resource to avail yourself. Check her out. Tell her I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment