Thursday, March 25, 2010

I got my new phone on Tuesday (the one I bought from Amazon for 1 cent) I am loving it so far! I did not want an iPhone or Blackberry (mainly because I am "chugal" and was not willing to pay for the smartphone data plan) I got the Pantech Impact. It is pink, has a touch pad on the outside, clam shell open to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard, 2 megapixel camera, Opera Browser, I can access my email, facebook, and Twitter. (because we are on the family talk plan unlimited text, picture, video and data for my phone is only $10) Oh, it also makes phone calls. :) I am still learning it, but so far so good!

Lydia's pedidped shoes that I ordered from Amazon (FOR FREE - via Swagbucks) are on their way. I already got my micro SD card to put in my phone (also free from Amazon with the cards I earned from Swagbucks) If you're not doing swagbucks, may I ask why? If you're thinking about it, sign up here. I will answer any questions I can, and If I don't know the answer, I will direct you to someone who does.

Happy hunting today! Any bargains lately? Got a sweet tooth? Walgreens has most single packs of m&m mars candies for 49 cents this week! (m&m's, twix, milky way, skittles, starburst...) I have yet to take advantage of it, but I have a $3 Register reward burning a hole in my pocket and that time of the month is approaching. I might need to buy them for an emergency. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment