Wednesday, July 13, 2011

so, I've got these feet.... They're the only ones I have and they tell a story. 
a story of a childhood in NJ where I couldn't go barefoot outside until the first day of summer.

carried me through teenage years in (fake) Birkenstocks and dirty heels.

my 20's in steel toe Doc Marten's and red suede Etnies.

the first half of my 30's (nearly all of them) in sneakers. 

I have heel spurs and plantar fasciaitis.  I have orthotics in my Easy Spirits.

I have not had a pedicure in years.  I've always had rough heels.

lately (disgustingly) I've noticed my soles of my feet cracking.  so gross.  I have tried EVERYTHING. 

today I got:


It came from Amazon while I was at the Dr.  I can't wait to try it!  I will let you know how it works.


They're my only feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment