Friday, April 1, 2011

Pampers and Personal

New Pampers GTG Code SPRINGHASSPRUNG worth 5 points.

Lydia update.  Since beginning her speech therapy 6 weeks ago, she has really blossomed.

She can sign:
  • Help
  • Milk (we are using it interchangeably for drink)
  • More (with vocalization)
  • Please
  • Thank You
  • Book
  • Shoe
Her speaking vocabulary as increased as well!  Some of her new words/phrases:
  • why?
  • flower
  • I poo
  • pop
  • bubble
  • veggie
  • bob
  • larry
  • yellow
(I can't remember the last time I updated - but her vocab has at least doubled in 6 weeks.  I am thrilled with that!  Her speech Therapist Katie O. is too)

Superpoints - I got 3 new referrals on superpoints this week.  I just need one more to get to Platinum level.  You can get all kinds of rewards, Paypal, Amazon, Starbucks.  It is by invite only - so if you're interested please let me know as I have to generate an invite token.

All I do there is "spin" the Super Lucky button - and wait for a prize to pop up.  Several of my friends have been cashing out like crazy!

EDIT I just went and won this! FIRST TO GRAB THIS TOKEN GETS AN INVITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment