Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mail Call

(Unfortunately for years I have been unable to say that without hearing in my head, "Ani-maiiiiiiil Call... Ani-mail, Ani-mail, Hot diggety dog it's ani-mail!)



Anyway! lol



Today I got my free Wink photo strip from Shutterfly. It is simply beautiful! Great clarity, and glossiness! I am using it as a bookmark in my bible.



I got from UPS or Fed Ex (I can't remember how bad is that?) 2 boxes of Quaker Hazelnut Latte Oatmeal and 1 full size bag of Quaker Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Rice Cakes that I got from a Giveaway on twitter from QuakerTalk. Yeah!



Other than that it was a slow mail day. I DID make it to my local bread outlet (for the first time since we moved here nearly 8 months ago) They had some good prices and I will certainly be going back.

I had lunch with two friends that we used to go to church with that I haven't seen since January so it was nice.

How was your mail day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment