Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November is half over? Bullet points

  • I can not believe it is November 17th already!
  • Got my Free birthday coffee from Dunkin Donuts yesterday. :)  SoBe flip flops came in the mail too.
  • We had to call maintnence because our AC wasn't working! 
  • 3 loads of laundry in the dryer
  • I still haven't showered yet
  • I stood up for the cashier at CVS to a nasty customer, because I know the employeee couldn't
  • Church Tonight!
  • Jody's surgery is scheduled for Tuesday.  Pray that it all goes smoothly, and according to plan.
  • Lydia will fold her hands and bow her head when you tell her to pray.  She also says, "God".  It makes me squeal with delight!
  • Fred has 2.5 vacation days that he has to take before the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment